The latest national tutoring conference is set to take place on 12th May 2015
Following the success of April's 11 Plus Conference, the next event to be organised by The National Tutoring Conference is 'How to Build a Successful Tutoring Business'. The event has been scheduled for Tuesday 12th May from 1pm - 4pm at Nutford House, University of London, Brown Street.
- Accounting, VAT and tax - Are you an agent or a principle?
- Insurance and risk - Are you liable for your tutors actions?
- Administration - Build yourself a business not a job! Don't spend your profits on administration
- Tutor vetting and training - What makes a great tutor and how to find them?
- Marketing - How to set your company apart from the competition and build a valuable brand
The conference will cost between £15 and £25 to register and the proceeds will be donated to the Charlie Waller Memorial Trust Charity. The full agenda and schedule for the event can be found at http://www.nationaltutoringconference.org.uk/ with regular updates posted to Twitter via: #Tutorcon.
Image credit: Andres Garcia - https://www.flickr.com/photos/andresgarciam/12823321434